Building FOSSBilling from the source code is rather simple and only requires a few simple steps.
- Ensure you have the following dependencies installed:
- Clone the FOSSBilling repository and then move to that directory:
git clone https://github.com/FOSSBilling/FOSSBilling.git && cd FOSSBilling
- Install NPM dependencies:
- Install composer dependencies:
- Build the front-end assets:
npm run build
- (Optional) Download the latest translations (opens in a new tab) from the locale repository and extract the contents to the
src/localedirectory. Ensure you overwrite any existing files.
- That's it, you're done! You now have a built installation of FOSSBilling under the
srcdirectory which can be uploaded to a web server.