Building FOSSBilling from the source code is rather simple and only requires a few simple steps.
- Ensure you have the following dependencies installed:
- Clone the FOSSBilling repository and then move to that directory:
git clone https://github.com/FOSSBilling/FOSSBilling.git && cd FOSSBilling
- Install PM dependencies:
- Install composer dependencies:
- Build the front-end assets:
npm run build
- Pull in the latest translations:
cd src/locale && git submodule update --init --remote --recursive
- That's it, you're done! You now have a build installation of FOSSBilling under the
srcdirectory which can be uploaded to a web server.